Skip to main content

Visits

Introducing blog...

Just a regular guy from the land of rain and thunder... (from boundaries of Western Ghats) often has something going on in his own world and the perfect rainy day makes him to shower those moody thoughts as words in here.

Ok, that's quite an introduction.
I'm Sathvik from Sagar, Karnataka. 

Though I shower my moody thoughts here often, sometimes I switch my genre to share something that I feel necessary. Feel free to go through... 😉

Project Inside

This is my hobby project with tagline "Give yourself time to become an interesting story."
I researched dozens of articles online, wrote down my findings and curated as a resource.

Read Project Inside here →


Spread the word

You may find this bit odd, but I feel more people has to read this in order to get the helpful insights.

A simple share may save someone's day!


What else?
My Scribbles - If you wish to see my personal scribbles I write for fun.
My blogging story - All about how my blogging journey started.
Cheers.

One last thing.
Can you help me out in finishing a story? I'm expecting a climax scene for the story  'The Outburst'.
You can find it here.

Wishing you a good-day,
Sathvik PN.
You can reach him at LinkedIn.
For medium platform articles, see here.
Resume: here

Comments