Skip to main content

Visits

Searching PASSION

Searching passion? screw finding it.
It would sound harsh. 
What's the deal?

Passion always exist right in front of you. If you say you are looking out for it, then it really isn't the passion you'll find searching. Passion is something which comes naturally to you. 
So, screw "finding" your passion.

When did term passion got into head?

Please do remember your kid-days. You would just do things.
Have you asked yourself everytime these...
"What are the significant uses of playing football over Cricket?"
"How my creativity will be boosted if I draw a painting or wrote a story or decorated my room?"

NO right 😑

You just ran in the playground. You just hangout with buddies. You just pedal bicycle in the rain. You asked silly questions to elders. You were the Real boss in the house.

Nobody told you to do it, you just did. It came to you as natural as breeze caressed you while you were there.
You moved merely by your inside curiosity and excitement.

You know the beautiful thing on the other side?
If you didn't liked football some days, you just stopped playing it.
There is NO GUILT involved.
There was no arguing.
There was no mind boggling debate.

You had simple choices. Either you liked it or don't mind at all.

Simply put, there was no bullshit. You like - You do. Not interesting - Shut off.
You see - that's the very definition of it.

How you find passion?

Today, while we friends talking, this topic came up. Like any other, there came a conversation over ideas of what he can do, where could he start, where to find ways to get a passion that drives some money into pocket.

Of course, I didn't had solid answer to say. Why?
Because I don't have a shitty clue. If you don't have any idea what to do with yourself, what makes you think some random person on internet would give you a satisfying answer.

Clearly, I'm just a writer. Not a fortune teller. Okay 🙆

More importantly, did you see the whole driving point of this gambling ? - Not Knowing.

Oh GOD, it's again about NOT KNOWING. 
And at the end of the day, 
DOING SOMETHING anyway. 
Many times, we just move our lives on this kind of circumstances. Think of it.

When people say they need to "find their passion", It just piss me off. [To be honest, I was one among those people few weeks back]

Have you ever been thought of it wholeheartedly? genuinely?

Kind of.

Seriously? you're awake almost 14 hours a day, what the hell do you do with it?
You're doing something obviously.
You are talking about something, working over something. If you see close enough, there are some topics or ideas that dominates a great amount of your free time, your chatting, your talking, your browsing.
You have been influenced by it unknowingly or carried away in it in a daily routine.

See, that's right in front of you. You aren't seeing enough.

"Oh well, yeah, I love new updates in my smartphone. But that doesn't count. You can't make money with it. Can you"

DAMN, have you even tried?

The problem is not of lack of passion for something.
The problem is PRODUCTIVITY.
The problem is JUDGEMENT.
The problem is SOCIAL-RECOGNITION.

It always seems to be not a realistic option when you start to judge beforehand.

The problem isn't about the passion. It was never a passion.

It was always the PRIORITIES.

People are so worried about earning passive income. And the very definition of Passive income is to turn your passion into profit. People then tend to search for passion that they expect to earn money from it. But it's not that easy and straight as it looks.

What is wrong with to attend normal classes or jobs in regular day and pursue your passion in your free time on other side? If you can't do that for yourself, if you are so obsessed to pull out money from your so called passion, then there are some serious issues with your thinking.

Look, every kind of class or job sucks sometimes.
There's no such thing as some passion-driven activity that goes with NO-tiredness, never getting stressed, around the clock all the year.
It simply doesn't exist.

See, I'm writing. I'd love to write. But when it comes to creating an article, chances are, still I hate it. For not getting a great start, for not getting enough evidence, not getting a good conclusion, for not getting the right theme, for not being contextual, for not having an expected reach and it goes on...

Again, that's just life. That's how I find it.

Expectation driving the passion
The major issue that always holds me back is, once again, Expectations. Not the people imposed. But I myself thought that they would actually. If you think you're supposed to be working 80-hour work week and staying in campus like you're loving every second of it, chances are, you've been watching too many motivational videos of Elon Musk. If you think you're supposed to wake up every single day carefree and to leave this all behind, you've been in the road of becoming Himalayan Monks.

For mere-mortals like us, it doesn't works like that. It's like a mesmerizing dream you watch when you go to bed at night. But it's just unrealistic in this real world.

Here comes the most magical thing of all the world, the real need of us, the BALANCE.
 
As I said, I would never thought I'd love writing till my 7th grade. Only after participating in competitions, I got some push. I never really had an identity of writer. I was never recognised as a writer. As a matter of fact, put all my writings and still there was something less to produce them as a book. As a teenager, I loved writing poetry. I just wrote and most of the times, I didn't even showed them to my friends. Once I got to know about blogging, I've spent hundred's if not thousands of hours put into this world of blogging. [since 8th grade. Just as an online scribble sheet]. I never considered it as a passion by some discovery, I was doing it often without the label of passion.

I'm telling again, it might feel salty - 

If you have to look for what you're passionate about, then most probably it isn't the thing which fits you as passion.

Accessing a passion Real or NOT?

IF YOU ARE TRULY PASSIONATE ABOUT IT, THEN IT IS ALREADY IN YOUR NORMAL LIFE.
and 
"you would probably reminded by the people that it's not really a normal thing."

We never really went out to play thinking "How do we find fun?".  NOPE.

If I have to look for what I enjoy in life, then I might not going to enjoy for what it meant to.

Need to be told,
You already enjoy something. You already enjoy many things. You're just been ignoring. You didn't pick them to put more of your time in there.

Peace. 😇

Continue to the next page.

Some Underrated Truths
How easily we forget some things in certain time.

Comments