Skip to main content

Visits

What did a Confused Engineer told!

Today was just about to end like any other normal quarantine day,

corona spread all over media and talks,

me sleeping for long hours in afternoon,

checking all my Whatsapp, Instagram stories,

showing some movies to family which I already seen

but

ofcourse not much into online assignments, no matter how much boredom hits me…

things were like these..
 
until

one of my college friend called…

while I was still asleep in afternoon just after attending like online class atleast to login and see How’s the world taking these classes on

and he asked

“How’s the course going…”

(One thing, we boys don’t talk in such a way but still it’s better not to mention the exact words here, okay?)

Me ?

well,

huh,

phew….

Nothing sure…

But yeah,

I’m doing Engineering!…

Saathvik at Chamundi Hill, Mysuru

The Exciting factor of Engineering:

          If anyone of you had asked what engineering is? 

I would have answered…

Ah, Engineering…

After seeing all those meme pages...

"Engineering is a conglomeration of Inertia, Force, Momentum, Acceleration, Potential, Stress, Pressure, Distance, Work, Time, Permutation and at last finding the perfect Combination to attain a Stable Physical Chemical and Biological Equilibrium!"

All its credits goes to its original definer, not me...

But now,

Being just about to finish my 2nd year of engineering

I feel like...

Getting into philosophical realm for a while...

Aah, it’s a different lifestyle altogether. It may never return.

To name few like…

I never thought, I could sleep for almost 16 straight hours and also would spend many sleepless nights for almost no reasons!

I never thought, I could watch those wonderful back to back movies in hostel late night like in theatre mode.
 
I never thought, I could go to class in just about 20 min and just don’t care my presence in classroom.

I never thought, I could attend exam based on 500 page book which we study two days back(1 night fight is quite exaggerated) through xerox notes, struggling

And much more….

But

Wait !

You could ask

How can be it so?

Sorry, I’m not talking about everyone.

yes,

Engineering got Secrets !

There are students who dedicate everyday towards the curriculum and score good grades.

There are students who work everyday building projects after projects and praised by all faculty.

There are students have started preparing for GATE and IES since 1st year.

And also,
There are students who does nothing such sort of.

one say,

I will invest in stock and get into commerce.

another one say,

I'll get my family business running.

the other one say,

I've still got time and actually nothing strong had hit me yet.

and yes, someone would be entrepreneur, District Commissioner, singer, dancer, blogger and list goes on...

Woah,

How diversified we are !

Attendance! is the thing which brings these to classes.

Neither bothered about Higher studies (GATE, IES) nor about getting an ultimate core job, just what anyone expects straight out of engineering. 

You don’t need to agree with me at all. Its as simple as that…

We get those days, where we feel like is the life making sense? I mean does it really works out ?.

I think time hit hard on people like us.

In engineering, I feel semesters pass like a week. 

Those who already had clarity, what they are going to be..

congratulations.. you are one step above.

For all those who still wondering what to do next 

I just say,

You don't know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice.

Yeah, this is true...

Time to check (y)our worth !

I'll leave you here now.

Bye...

Comments