Skip to main content

Visits

Come to me Rain!



I am anticipating you rain

Since the beginning of holidays

Still you didn’t showed up

Why you aren’t down to earth!


I’m expecting you rain

For the lovely little forest

To enhance its lively beauty

Those holy droplets from godly world

To excite my indolent soul


I’m expecting you rain

To save this land from scorching sun

Suffocating lives from dust and run

To bring the rainbows to heavenly sky

Cool these eyes from screeny fry


I’m expecting you rain

To watch those dying plants proliferate

To smell the fragrance of deary soil

To bring up my playing toy from the well

To add milky and roaring effect to ditchy falls


I want you rain

To be the ambassador of nature’s beauty

To remember us our ethical duty

Teach us this world is still spectacular

Amidst of all odds and blunders


I’m expecting you still today rain

Come to us with appealing smile!

Comments