Skip to main content

Visits

Fate of My Homework!

Photo by Aaron Burden on Unsplash

When I thought to do my homework

Eyes and hands starts to ache

When I destine to resurrect it I don't know for God's sake

My eyes glares at rusty pages

Forcing me to adjourn that

 

However I compile to crouch

The TV shows invites to watch

Obsessing homework as despised one

 

At great effort, I braced to do

My stomach starts to rumble

arousing the hunger, beckoning for dinner

 

After the meal, homework again nudges me

I take the seat, imploring work

But my eyes start to stitch itself

 

Then of course, gets alarm at five in morning

Woke and sleep for few more minutes

but clock show seven now; don't know how

 

I'll crusade with the time

as if my head is  underwater

Writing projects worst than rough

 

If I manage to get signature on that

That day finishes successfully but

Next day starts vanquishing previous effort


Comments